Not only do we specialize in our local waters, but we also offer opportunities to explore diving all around our coastline and well as International waters. Immerse yourself in the wonder of the underwater world by blowing bubbles in some of its most intriguing dive sites local and abroad.
From shipwrecks and caves, to living coral reefs teeming with brilliantly coloured sea life, discover what makes diving so unique!
Our next dive travel weekend coming up is at beautiful Jervis Bay!
Jervis Bay has 2 permanent seal colonies to the north and south of the heads.Whales regularly stop in to rest here as they move up and down the coast, and there are multiple marine sanctuaries and a vast national park in the area to support the abundant marine life.
The Australian fur seals are highly fond of company and extremely inquisitive. this makes them loads of fun to dive with.
Day 1: Friday 22/09/17
- Depart no later than 1 pm and head down the coast.
- We should arrive and check in at about 4:30 – 5:00.
- Day 2: Saturday 23/09/17
- Double boat dive with the Fur seals
Day 3: Sunday 24/09/17
- Double dive with the Fur seals
- Depart to head back to Swansea.
- We should arrive home about 6 pm
- Transport on our Safari bus, if required? (first 8 people)
- 2 nights bunk style accommodation (continental breakfast included)
- 4 Boat dives with the Australian Fur Seals.
- Cylinders and weights
- Cost is $430
To book your spot on this dive safari call us on (02) 49720940
Or e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org