You want to become a diver! Great.
Whether it’s to:
- travel and explore the 70% of earth you can’t currently gain access to,
- to experience the feeling of weightlessness (the closest most of us will get to feeling like an astronaut!),
- check out the weird and wonderful sea creatures, wrecks, caves and other submerged wonders,
- go to the edge of your personal and/or mans limits
- or simply chill out with no phone reception you need to start somewhere!
Becoming a diver is a fun and exciting process. It involves self-paced online study, review with one of our instructors, time in the pool mastering the skills needed to dive safely and comfortably, and 4 dives in the ocean transferring your new knowledge to the marine environment. Upon successful completion of your course you will graduate with an internationally recognised Open Water diver certification allowing you to explore the underwater world to a maximum depth of 20m with your dive buddy.
Your training will be comprehensive, fun and of a world class standard.This enables you to become a safe, confident and comfortable diver and best of all, your training is structured to suit you!
Generally a course is over 3 days and the layout is;
Day 1: Theory review + Pool Skills and buoyancy. Please note the online theory must be completed prior to commencing the course.
Day 2: x2 Ocean dives with skills to master
Day 3: x2 Ocean dives with skills to master
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!